We assist clients with their concerns about the complex bureaucracy in Spain and Canaries by making proceedings before Public Agencies, Courts, Notary Offices, Town Halls, Tax Revenue Offices, Land Registry Procedures, and Social Security. We also help with certification requests, claims and appeals before Consumer Office.
- Petitions and requests filed with local and state Administration.
- Administrative and contentious-administrative claims and appeals.
- Request for return of wrongful incomes to Public Administration.
- Enforcement system.
- Consumers and users’ right claims.
- Urbanism (construction work license request, housing extension, modifications), municipal occupancy certificate; first occupancy certificate
- Establishing a domicile for garbage collection, local tax, electric power, and water service billing.